We care about the health and safety of Dun & Bradstreet employees, clients and local communities. We are monitoring the impact and spread of COVID-19 and want to share the steps we are taking to minimize the impact of this event on our operations. We have taken a measured approach to mitigate potential disruptions and have activated a global plan to ensure ongoing operation stability. Our plan includes:
- Activating an enterprise-wide plan to ensure business resiliency. Our Firm’s leadership team meets daily to monitor global developments and ensure our business continuity procedures and processes align with guidance from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), as well as country and local governments.
- Enabling work from home capabilities. Dun & Bradstreet employees are prepared to work from home where required via remote access technologies across our global network.
- Analyzing potential supply chain risks. We have in-depth supply chain information and are analyzing it to understand and mitigate potential risks.
- Using virtual meeting technology. We have put travel restrictions in place for our teammates and are using virtual meeting capabilities to keep communication ongoing with our team and clients.
- Communicating wellness procedures. Now more than ever, we all need to take good care. Our team members are aware of the actions to take to ensure their own health and safety, as well as that of our clients and the community at large.
For 178 years, Dun & Bradstreet has had the distinct privilege of providing our clients with accessible and actionable data and insights to help them turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. We want you to know that you can continue to rely on us throughout this challenging period and every day. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 833-DNB-EASY, should you have additional questions. Our team is here, ready to help.
We thank you for your trust in Dun & Bradstreet.