Supplier Intelligence for a New Era of Business Resilience
D&B Risk Analytics provides supply and compliance teams with a revolutionary solution that leverages AI-powered data to achieve a new level of visibility for managing risks. Utilising the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud – D&B Risk Analytics allows you to screen suppliers, actively monitor risk changes, radically streamline your reporting process, and drive operational efficiency through automation.
D&B Risk Analytics is one of the very few solutions on the market today that provides comprehensive, continuously updated data integrated into software to help you manage supplier risk.
Perform comprehensive restricted party screening, using intelligent workflows.
Quickly find alternate suppliers by industry, location, size, and more.
Monitoring & Alerts
Rely on proactive supplier monitoring and receive notifications of screening checks and suppliers’ viability before your supply chain is disrupted.
Reporting & Analysis
Assess your portfolio for financial risk activity, usage, and entities that are due for rescreening.
Achieve Effective Visibility of Supplier Risks
Avoid gaps in supplier risk management and reduce the likelihood of operational disruption.
- Leverage AI-driven proprietary risk scores including SER, SSI, Paydex, and more.
- Segment risk performance by score, risk events, and other factors
- New, modern, configurable user interface
Drive Operational Efficiency with Automated Screening
D&B Risk Analytics helps predict and mitigate risk quickly with near real-time global visibility. This scalable and collaborative solution features intuitive screening workflows, personalized risk views, and automated alerts relevant to your business and role.
Screen restricted parties easier & more effectively than ever.
- Screen suppliers against sanctions, watchlists, and adverse media.
- Utilise intuitive, automated 5-step screening workflows with adjudication
- Dig deeper with Enhanced Screening incorporating additional elements such as Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO)
Establish Source of Wealth with Ultimate Beneficial Ownership Data
Leverage the world’s most comprehensive source of UBO data to establish source of wealth and gain visibility into who you are doing business with.
- Data on over 321 million directors
- Key insights on 130+ million shareholders
- Coverage available of 400+ million entities worldwide
Monitor Supplier Risk Changes in Near Real-Time
Stay up to date with risk changes your third parties encounter in near real-time
- Ongoing monitoring allows you to keep up to date with suppliers shifting risk factors
- Set alerts to receive notification of risk changes before your supply chain is disrupted
- Access comprehensive 360-degree insights on each individual supplier on the company profile page
Help Reduce Supplier Costs
Help reduce supplier costs with by understanding how suppliers in your network are connected.
- Visualize supplier’s corporate linkage
- Locate supplier’s headquarters
- Find Alternate Suppliers based on risk scores, socio-economic/diversity