Subject Access Request

Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) individuals (including sole traders and non-limited liability partners) wishing to access their Personal Data (as defined in GDPR) stored at D&B should submit a request as follows*:

  1. Make your request in writing, to the EU Data Protection Officer (see below for contact details).
  2. We will need to have the information required in this form before we can start searching
  3. You should receive all the information that has been located and can be released in accordance with the law, along with an explanation for any information that cannot be provided within 28 days. For more complex searches we reserve the right to take up to two further months, but we will keep you informed if this is necessary
  4. Dun & Bradstreet does not release information held about individuals without their consent, unless there is a legally supported reason to do so. Therefore if information held about you also contains information related to a third party, D&B will make every effort to anonymise the information. If this is not possible, and D&B has been unable to secure the relevant consent, D&B reserve the right not to release the information.

Subject Access Requests may be submitted in paper or electronic format, and may be responded to in kind.

Other Business Information and Complaints

If you have a complaint about how D&B handles your personal data, please contact Customer Services at or the EU Data Protection Officer.

If your concerns relate to the contents of a D&B Business Information Report (BIR), or you would like to update your company’s data, please contact Customer Services at

Contact Details of EU Data Protection Officer:


Postal Address:
EU Data Protection Officer
Dun & Bradstreet
The Point
37 North Wharf Road
London, W2 1AF

*Please note that a limited company or a representative of a limited company acting on behalf of the company, or other such entity (or its representative acting on its behalf) required to register with Companies House or similar register cannot make a Subject Access Request. Any information requested for a company would normally constitute a D&B Business Information Report or other similar report, to which normal fees and terms and conditions apply. If a director, officer or other company representative requests data about him or herself specifically, it may be treated as a SAR.