As technology has evolved, so has our ability to process data at an incredible rate, making it possible to perform what has become known as Anticipatory Analytics. While still a relatively new concept, anticipatory analytics is gaining prevalence as a methodology.
If you’re seeking to understand the future needs of your business before they show obvious signs, anticipatory analytics can’t be ignored.
In this document, you’ll learn:
- The advantages of anticipatory analytics
- The key enablers of anticipatory analytics
- How anticipatory can be leveraged for your business
- Why anticipatory can give you first-mover advantage
- When to use anticipatory or predictive analytics, based on your goals