The Dun & Bradstreet COVID-19 Impact Index provides a robust view of important factors impacting businesses during the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Given the global scope of the current pandemic, we see massive disruption not only to individual businesses but also to their overall relationships (business' customers as well as their supply chains).
Through the COVID-19 Impact Index, Dun & Bradstreet has brought the depth and breadth of our data to bear for improved decision making. By providing insights into business connections along with specific COVID-19 dynamic information regarding locations and industry, we are uniquely positioned to develop an integrated impact assessment from both a risk and opportunity perspective.
Our analysis can provide actionable insights to assist as you:
- Manage risks to your cash flow by identifying accounts in your portfolio that require immediate attention and planning a segmentation strategy to work with your customers through these difficult times.
- Modify your go-to-market approach to grow pipeline, revenue and protect profitability by combining the concepts of fit, intent to purchase, and risk associated with target accounts.
- Develop a risk-based assessment process for your supply chain, monitoring your Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers to determine where you may need to create contingency plans or plan for financial or logistical flexibility.
How the COVID-19 Impact Index Assesses Company Resilience
The COVID-19 Impact Index delivers five core metrics which help demonstrate a multi-dimensional view of business impact by considering a business’s locations, industry, and credit health, as well as its network:
- Company Financial Strength Index – Assesses the risk of the business based on Dun & Bradstreet's Failure Score and Delinquency Score.
- Company Location Disruption Index - Assesses the risk of the business based on the level of restrictions in place related to COVID-19 virus.
- Company Industry Disruption Index - Assesses the risk of the business based on the expected impact to the industry in which the business operates.
- Summary Company Impact Ranking Percentile - Assesses the expected overall impact of the COVID-19 virus, based on the Company Risk, Location and Industry Indices.
- Overall Business Impact Index - Assesses the expected overall impact of the COVID-19 virus, based on the Company Impact Index and the Network Impact Indices.
Weekly or monthly refreshes allow you to gain timely insights.
Contact Dun & Bradstreet as our specialists are available to consult with you on how to utilise the COVID-19 Impact Index and our other resources, not only to assess and mitigate risks, but also to identify areas of focus for opportunities for growth.