D&B Marketing Database
UK & Global B2B Data
D&B collect, aggregate, edit, and verify data from thousands of local sources daily so that our clients can use the information globally to target the right businesses. Our ability to turn an enormous stream of data into high quality business information is what sets us apart from other data owners. Our sources of information include banking information, company financials, newspapers and other media.
Our Corporate Family Tree identifier, unique DUNS® Number identification and experienced Account Management means you’ll receive the best service and the highest quality data available in the market.
The foundation of our DUNSRight™ process is Quality Assurance which includes over 2,000 separate automated checks, plus many manual ones, to ensure the data meets our high quality standards.
UK Trading File
D&B’s unique experience spanning more than 170 years in providing data and insight enables us to provide you with a world class data file.
D&B’s UK Trading File provides access to a reliable, industry leading file of 2.8m qualified, actively trading and relevant businesses for your sales and marketing activities. D&B’s market leading approach takes advantage of multiple data sources coupled with our own call centre verification and manual checks to continually enrich and update the data. This ensures an unrivalled level of data accuracy built on D&B’s patented DUNSRight™ Quality Assurance.
The UK Trading File provides a robust source of quality business and prospect contact information ranging from registered company address and contact details, to a company’s Line of Business, Size (e.g. employees, turnover), financial information and their full global corporate family trees - including holding companies and branch networks.
In addition to this, D&B can also provide information on other businesses whether they’re trading or not as well as an archive of out of business entities.
- Improve targeted spend of your marketing budget – due to minimal data gaps and further verification not being required
- Create high quality and accurate prospect lists – resulting in better response rates and improved ROI on your sales and marketing activities
- Produce enhanced insight and analytics to make well informed decisions
- Deliver efficient marketing campaigns – target the businesses that matter to you and reduce cost and time processing non-relevant data
- Receive a clear view of where new opportunities are available.
D&B recognises the importance of one to one marketing and in particular reaching the right decision makers. D&B Professional Contacts has been designed to provide you with high quality and quantity contact data, with over 4.5 million contacts and more than 500,000 personal e-mail addresses for you to choose from.
- Standard – 3.6 million contacts with name, mailing address, email (where available) and telephone number
- Premium – 875,000 contacts - as with Standard, with the benefit of the contact being confirmed in a specific job function by a telephone verification call within the last 12 months
All contacts have a unique identifier, linked to the DUNS Number, which allows you to track a contact within a company.
By combining D&B Professional Contacts with the data from D&B’s UK Trading File, where we verify a company as trading using the unique intelligence D&B holds, you have an unbeatable combination to improve the accuracy of your marketing campaigns.
Global B2B data
Worldbase is the world’s largest commercial database containing information on over 210m businesses from over 220 countries and includes both trading and non trading entities. The information is collected locally from 20,000 sources by D&B owned entities and strategic partners which creates our Worldwide Network.
Included in Worldbase is over 13m records which form part of a Corporate Family Tree.
Information available includes Business Name, Address, Phone Number, Contact Name, Employee Number, Sales Volume and Line of Business information.